Easily and quickly scan documents in high resolution with the CanoScan LiDE 400 Slim Color Image Scanner from Canon. This lightweight and sleek scanner has an optical resolution of 4800 dpi and a max interpolated resolution of 19200 dpi, which is suitable for digitally capturing photos or other documents. The 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed CIS scanner can scan a whole page in just 8 seconds at 300 dpi. Upright scanning is also possible with the included stand.
This scanner features an Advanced Z-lid Expansion Top and 5 EZ Buttons, which allow for quick operation in a variety of modes. Bundled software can, on the Windows version, correct scanned images for dust and scratches and other issues. Additionally, the Send to Cloud feature enables quick uploads to cloud storage services like Microsoft One Drive and Drop box while connected to a computer.
· Advanced Z-Lid accepts books and other thick media for scanning.
· Entire unit runs off USB power.
· EZ Buttons enable quick scanning in a variety of situations.
· Documents can be immediately uploaded to cloud services like One Drive or Drop box.
· Compatible with Windows 10/8.1/7 SP1, Mac OS X 10.10.5 – 10.13, and Linux with Scan Gear MP Driver installed.
· Compatible still image formats are PDF (created using Canon PDF Creator only), JPEG (Exit), TIFF, and PNG.
- Scanner Type
- Scannin Method
- LIDE (LED Indirect Exposure)
- Scanning Element
- Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source
- Three-color (RGB) LED
- Scanner Buttons
- 5 buttons (PDF x 2, AUTOSCAN, COPY, SEND)
- Max. Resolutions
- Optical:4800 x 4800 dpi
- Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanning Mode
- Color: 48-bit internal / 48- or 24-bit external
- Grayscale: 16-bit input / 8-bit external
- Max. Document Size
- 8.50 x 11.70″ (21.59 x 29.71cm)
- OS Compatibility
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit.
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9
- Power Requirements
- USB Type-C (One Cable For Data & Power)
- Max. Power Consumption
There are no reviews yet.