Poco C40, 4GB/64GB Memory, 6000 MAh Battery
The Xiaomi Poco C40 has a 6.71-inch HD+ screen, 5MP selfie camera inside the notch, and is powered by a new JR510 Octa-Core SoC developed by JLQ Technology. It has up to 4GB of RAM, and packs a 13MP main camera along with a 2MP depth sensor.
The full IPS display provides quality enhanced features, such as optimal viewing angles, color accuracy, top invariable color reproduction and better mobile power consumption. The weight of Xiaomi Poco C40 is about 7.16 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the top smartphones with same size.
The phone runs Android 11 with MIUI 13, has a leather-like textured back that makes it smudge and fingerprint-resistant, features a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 6000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
- Octa-Core JR510 (4 x 2.0 GHz + 4 x 1.5 GHz) processor, Mali-G52 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 13 for POCO
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear primary camera with f/1.8 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front camera
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 169.59×76.56×9.18mm;Weight: 204g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh (typical) battery with support for 18W fast charging